Tourochina is a leading travel agency and tour operator in China with more than twenty years of professional travel service. Because of our dedication and commitment to your needs, we are able to offer you better quality of service at lower prices than other operators. We provide hundreds of elaborately pre-designed China tour packages, and we also provide customized travel service that is organized according to your specific needs and requirements.Our tours are professionally guided, intimate, and safe.
China has been endowed with a myriad of tourist attractions by the nature and its long history. In Classic China, we choose the most popular combination of them so that you may get a general but impressive idea about China within limited time.
- East China-Beijing 13 Days From US$1328.00
- 14-day tour Beijing, Mt.Yellow,Suzhou, Zhou Villag... From US$1395.00
- Beijing Shanghai and Mt. Yellow 9 Days From US$1110.00
- Beijing and Shanghai 6 Days Tour From US$520.00
Yangtze River Cruise: An ideal retreat for people who are tired of the hustle and bustle in city life. Addict yourself in breathtakingly beautiful natural scenery and abundant historical heritages. Enjoy extremely pleasing onboard experience.
Shanghai, the biggest city in China, is well-known not only for its cosmopolitan feature, but also for its humanistic resources. It can cover your diverse interest, whether you are a businessman or a sightseeing traveller. As a professional agency in Shanghai tour, TOC has the ability and also the confidence to make your Shanghai tour worthy your dollar.
- Shanghai Highlight One-day Sightseeing From US$75.00
- Shanghai-Suzhou-Hangzhou 4 Days Tour From US$134.00
- Shanghai One-day Culture Experience From US$91.00
- 2009 Chinese Spring Festival Promo Tour - departin... From US$290.00
Traditionally, Chinese culture was dominated by a Confucianist literati, who praised love of learning and moral fortitude. Opera, tea, Chi-pao and chopstick are symbols of Chinese traditional culture. Today, though traditional arts are regaining their former importance most Chinese spend their free time quite differently.