Shanghai, an open city on the coast and a famous historical and cultural city, is a gate to the Yangtze River delta. It is a municipality under the direct jurisdiction of the Central Government, the largest economic and trade center, a comprehensive industrial base and the leading port in China.
On Dec. 3, 2002, Shanghai succeeded in winning the bid for the sponsorship of World Expo 2010. The world has given China a share of luck and Shanghai will add more splendor to the world Shanghai is ushering in excellent opportunities for development. People of Shanghai warmly welcome visitors from home and overseas.
China Shanghai Travel
Procedures to Customize Your China Travel
- Write us what you really want in your China tour.
- We will quote you in 24 hours.
- If necessary, make some adjustment according to your specific needs. It is free to adjust the tour. We won't quit adjusting the tour to your requirements untill you are satisfied.
- Upon your confirmation, please pay a deposit of US$200/pax
- Come to China and pay the outstanding balance of tour fare. Then enjoy your China tour.
- If you don't want to pay it in China by cash, you can pay the balance 30 days before your tour begins. For more details, Please see Terms & Conditions