B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events , such as the National Holiday(1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during those periods. But it is surely OK if you would like to plan your tour at that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
1. All transfer and city transportation
2. Entrance fees
3. Meals as listed
4. Personal local English speaking tour guide
5. Air-conditioned car or van
1. International air-tickets
2. Airport departure tax.
3. Personal expenses
4. Insurance coverage of personal loss, illness or damages incurred during your trip
5.Tips to the tour guide and driver