Our guide will pick you up at the Lhasa airport. Then transfer to check in the hotel. Have a good rest. Then the guide will take you to enjoy... Detail
Potala Palace is your first stop today. It is the most magnificent architecture in Lhasa. After that the guide will lead you to visit the Sera... Detail
Continue to explore the mysterious Lhasa. Today you will be accompanied to visit the Drepung Monastery, the Jokhang Temple Tibetan Traditional... Detail
Transfer to Gyantse after breakfast. You have the chance to visit Yamdrok Yumtso Lake, Palkhor Monastery and the Gyangtse Old Street. After the... Detail
Transfer from Shigatse to Dingri. On the way visit the Sakya Monastery.- Sakya monastery: Sakya, meaning "Grey Soil"in Tibetan... Detail
While visiting the Rongbuk Monastery, you have the chance to visit the highest peak in the world.- Rongbuk Monastery: lies by the... Detail
After breakfast, transfer to Zhangmu, a small town at the border of China and Nepal. We have to note that the road are tough. Be prepared for... Detail
After breakfast, transfer to the border of China and Nepal. The local guide will see you off at the Friendship Bridge Detail
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.
- Tips to tour guide and driver.