Local guide will meet you at Kunming airport. Then transfer to check in the hotel. Have a good rest. Save your energy for tomorrow’s... Detail
After breakfast, day tour begins from the visit to the Yuantong Temple, followed by the Stone Forest. Then transfer to Dali by flight. The... Detail
Continue to discover Dali’s beauty. Today you will visit the Erhai Lake and the Three Pagodas. You also have the chance to stroll around Dali... Detail
Morning transfer to Lijiang. About 3 hours lated you will arrive at the picturesque. Upon arrival, enjoy you lunch and then transfer to check... Detail
After breakfast local guide will accompany you to visit the Baisha Village. If you are interested, you may also visit a local Naxi Family. In... Detail
Transfer to Shangri-La by private vehicle. Upon arrival, pay a visit to the Tiger Leaping Gorge and the Stone Drum Town. Then check in the... Detail
After breakfast transfer to visit the Bitai Lake-'the Pearl on the Plateau'. You have enough time to explore this lake. Then back to Shangri-La... Detail
Take the flight back to Kunming. Upon arrival check in the hotel. For the rest of the day, you are free to plan your activities. You may visit... Detail
Free until the transfer for your return flight. The local guide will see you off at the airport. Home Sweet Home. Detail
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
||Wei Long Hotel
||Grand Park Hotel
||Asia Star Hotel
||Asia Star Hotel
||Jian Nan Chun Hotel
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.
- Tips to tour guide and driver.