Meet our guide at the airport and then transfer to check in the hotel. Then you are free for the rest of the day.
Visit the Jinshanling Great Wall. After that, transfer to Chengde Resort Scenic Spot.Jinshanling Great Wall stretches across 50... Detail
Today’s destinations include: the Putuo zongcheng Temple and Pule Temple. After that, transfer back to Beijing.Putuo Zongcheng Temple:... Detail
After breakfast, pay a visit to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City. In the afternoon, visit the Temple of Heaven and Beijing Hutongs.-... Detail
Take a flight to the mysterious city—Lhasa. Meet chinaotour guide and check in the hotel for 3 nights stay. Then have a good rest to adapt the... Detail
In the morning, pay a visit to the Potala Palace. Have a western style lunch and then make a tour to the Sera Monastery and the Norbulingka Park.... Detail
Pay a visit to the Jokhang Temple and then make a free tour round the Barkhor Street. In the afternoon, visit the Tibet Museum, Tibetan Traditional... Detail
Take a flight to Xian and then check in the hotel for 2 nights stay. You are free of the rest of day.
Today’s destinations include the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the Bell Tower.- Terracotta... Detail
Transfer to Luoyang by train. On arrival, check in the hotel for 1 night stay and then visit the Shaanxi Historical Museum and the City... Detail
Visit the Longmen Grottoes and the famous Shaolin Temple. After that, transfer to Zhengzhou and check in the hotel for 1 night stay.-... Detail
Take a flight to Beijing and check in the hotel for 1 night stay. You are free of the rest of day.
See off. Home sweet home.
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.
- Tips to tour guide and driver.