Our local guide will pick you up at Hong Kong airport. Then transfer to Hotel. Free for the rest of the day.
Whole day free for your own exploration around this cosmopolitan city.
Free activities on your own until the transfer to the airport to take the flight to Guilin in late afternoon. Upon arrival in Guilin, the local... Detail
After breakfast begins your Guilin tour. Highlights: Reed Flute Cave, Fubo Hill, Elephant Trunk Hill- Reed Flute Cave: Situated at the... Detail
Enjoy a cruise on Li River. We arrange no other activity today so that you can get enough time to appriciate the beauty along the banks.-... Detail
Free until the flight to Chengdu. Upon arrival, transfer to visit Wuhou Temple and the Ancient Jinli Street.- Wuhouci Temple: was built... Detail
After breakfast, visit Sanxing Dui to find track of the history. After that, have a close view of the lovely pandas in Chengdu Research Base of Giant... Detail
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to take the flight to Lhasa. Upon arrival, transfer to check in the hotel. Have a good rest in the hotel... Detail
City tour begins after breakfast in the hotel. Today’s attactions: The Potala Palace, The Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street- Potala... Detail
Continue to explore Lhasa after breafast. Today’s highlights: Norbulingka, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery- Norbulingka Park:... Detail
Transfer to Gyantze by private vehicle. Upon arrival, visit the The Palgor Chorten and Yomdrok Lake. Then check in a local hotel and have a good... Detail
Transfer from Gyantze to Shigatze. Visit to a local Tibetan family to experience the locals’ life. Then pay a visit to Tashilunpo... Detail
Tranfer back to Lhasa by private vehicle. You have the chance to view the vast grassland during the journey. Upon arrival in Lhasa, check in the... Detail
Free until the transfer to take your return flight. Home Sweet Home.
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.
- Tips to tour guide and driver.