Meet the guide at the airport and then transfer to check in the hotel. After a short rest, the guide will take you to visit the Bund and Nanjing... Detail
Visit the Shanghai Museum and the Yuyuan Garden. Then transfer to Suzhou by car/van/coach.- Shanghai Museum: used to be near the Bund. It is... Detail
Visit the Tiger Hill, the Lion Grove Garden and the Lingering Garden. Then transfer back to Shanghai.- Tiger Hill: Tiger Hill (Huqiu) is... Detail
After breakfast, visit the Jade Buddha Temple. Take a flight to Wuhan. Upon arrival, visit the Hubei Provincial Museum. After dinner at a local... Detail
Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam Project.- Three Gorges Dam Project: It is the virtual definition of a monumental project - a dam one and a... Detail
Shore excursion to Shennong Stream. - Shennong Stream: a tributary of the Yangtze River, rises in the southern part of Shennongjia Natural... Detail
Visit the local market and the youth acrobatic show in Wanxian.
Disembark Chongqing at 10:00. Visit the Panda House in Chongqing Zoo. After lunch take a flight to Guilin and transfer to the hotel. Enjoy Ethnic... Detail
Enjoy Li River cruise. Upon arrival in Yangshuo, you may try a short bicycle trip to the u countryside and visit a local villager’s house to... Detail
after visiting to the Reed Flute Cave, the Seven Star Park and the Elephant Trunk Hill, take the flight to Xian and transfer to check in the... Detail
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Enjoy Cantonese Cuisine as lunch. After lunch visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Have Dumpling Banquet... Detail
Visit the Provincial History Museum. A la Carte lunch at a local famous restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the City Wall and the Great Mosque.... Detail
Visit the Hanyangling Museum. Take a flight to Lhasa. Transfer to the hotel in Lhasa and acclimatize yourself to the high altitude. A la carte dinner... Detail
Visit the imposing Potala Palace. After a western-style lunch, visit the Sera Monastery and the Norbulingka Park. Enjoy dinner at your hotel.-... Detail
Visit the Jokhang Temple and the Barkhor Street. Visit the Tibet Museum after a western-style lunch, followed by the Tibetan Traditional Medicine... Detail
Visit a local family. Then fly to Beijing and transfer to the hotel.
Visit the Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. Beijing Duck Dinner as dinner, followed by Peking Opera performance at the... Detail
Visit the Badaling Great Wall. After lunch at a local popular restaurant, visit the Sacred Way and the Ming Tomb in the afternoon. - Badaling... Detail
Visit the Summer Palace. Then take your return flight - Summer Palace: The Summer Palace landscape, dominated by Longevity Hill and Kunming... Detail
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- Standard cabin.
- Shore excursion.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.
- Tips to guide and driver.
- Shanghai/Zhouzhuang/Suzhou/Wuxi/Nanjing 7 Days Tour From US$802.00
- Shanghai-Suzhou-Hangzhou 4 Days Tour From US$134.00
- Xitang 1 Day Tour From US$74.00
- 11 Days Tour to Beijing, Xi'an,Guilin,Yangshuo and Shanghai From US$2399.00
- 14-day tour Beijing, Mt.Yellow,Suzhou, Zhou Village, Xi'an and Hangzhou From US$1395.00
- Beijing and Shanghai 6 Days Tour From US$520.00
- 7 Days To Shanghai, Suzhou and Nanjing From US$582.00
- 12 Days to Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou and Shanghai From US$1455.00
- Beijing+Xi'an+Ethnic Minority 12 Days From US$1998.00
- Shanghai Half-day Culture Experience From US$70.00