Arrive in Guilin and transfer to check in the hotel. Detail
Today's Highlights: Reed Flute Cave, Piled Silk Hill (Folded Brocade Hill), Elephant Trunk Hill- Reed Flute Cave: Situated at the foot of... Detail
Experience Li River cruise.- Li River Cruise: The Li River is the highlight and climax of any journey to Guilin. The 54 km waterway of the... Detail
Transfer to Chongqing by air. Visit Goose Neck Park, Chongqing Zoo and Ciqikou Old Town.- Goose Neck Park: At Goose Neck Park, you may have a... Detail
Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am). - Fengdu Ghost City: According to Chinese legend , Fengdu is the place where the devils... Detail
Shore excursion to Shennong Stream(1:30pm-5:30pm). - Shennong Stream: The 60-kilometer flows north to south through deep gorges and finally... Detail
Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. Disembark Yichang at 1:00pm.- Three Gorges: Occupying an area along the Yangtze River from... Detail
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2013—1stFeb 2012.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- Standard cabin.
- Shore excursion.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.