Meet the guide at the airport and then transfer to check in the hotel. After a short rest, the guide will take you to visit the Bund if time... Detail
Make a city tour around Shanghai. Highlights: Shanghai Museum and Yuyuan Garden. Enjoy dinner at Wangbaohe Restaurant og Central Hotel—the best... Detail
Visit the Jade Buddha Temple. Then fly to Wuhan. Visit the Hubei Provincial Museum. Enjoy dinner at a popular local restaurant. Embark the cruise... Detail
Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam.-Three Gorges Dam Project: It is the virtual definition of a monumental project - a dam one and a half... Detail
Shore excursion to Shennong Stream.- Shennong Stream: a tributary of the Yangtze River, rises in the southern part of Shennongjia Natural... Detail
Visit the local market and the youth acrobatic show in Wanxian.
Disembark Chongqing at 10:00am. Then visit Panda House inChongqing Zoo and the Residence of General Joseph W. Stilwell. Buffet Lunch. Take the flight... Detail
Explore to Badaling Great Wall. Have lunch at a Sichuan food restaurant. In the afternoon, continue to visit the Sacred Way and the Ming Tomb.-... Detail
Pay a visit to the Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. Beijing Roasted Duck as dinner. After dinner, enjoy a Peking... Detail
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- Standard cabin.
- Shore excursion.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.