Meet the guide at the airport and then transfer to check in the hotel.
Today you are guided to visit the grand Tian’anmen Square—world’s biggest city square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven.-... Detail
Visit the imposing Great Wall and the Sacred Way of Ming Tombs. Enjoy Roasted Duck as dinner at Hepingmen Quanjude.- Great Wall, Mutianyu: This... Detail
Huntong tour by rickshaw. Then continue to Lama Temple.- Hutong Tours in Rickshaw: Hutong, a kind of alleyways featured in Beijing. Take a... Detail
Tranfer to the airport to take the flight to Chongqing. After arriving Chongqing, visit Ciqikou Old Town, Goose Neck Park, and Panda Room in... Detail
Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am).- Fengdu Ghost City: According to Chinese legend , Fengdu is the place where the devils... Detail
Shore excursion to Shennong Stream(1:30-5:30pm).- Shennong Stream: The 60-kilometer flows north to south through deep gorges and finally merges... Detail
Visit the Three Gorges Dam and then disembark at Yichang at 1:00 pm. Then continue to tranfer to the airport to take the flight toBeijing. Upon... Detail
Take your return flight. Home Sweet Home.
— Note —
B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner;
||Guangzhou Hotel Beijing
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person）
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during those periods. But it is surely OK if you would like to plan your tour at that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
An private English-speaking guide and an private driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.
- Tips to the driver and the tour guide.