Meet the guide at your shanghai hotel and then transfer to Hangzhou by train. Upon arrival visit the Lingyin Temple and inquire about tea at Dragon... Detail
After breakfast, take a morning cruise on the West Lake, followed by the Leifeng Pagoda. Then transfer to Suzhou by train. Upon arrival, check in the... Detail
Today’s excursion includes the Grand Canal, the Humble Administrator’s Garden, the Hanshan Temple and the Tiger Hill.Grand... Detail
After breakfast, drive to Wuxi. On arrival, visit the Turtle-hills Isle Park and Huishan Clay Figure Workshop. Have a Chinese lunch and then visit... Detail
Visit the Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum, the Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum and the Confucius Temple.Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum: The Mausoleum of... Detail
Transfer to Shanghai by train. Your guide will wait you at the railway station and transfer you to the hotel.
— Note —
B=breakfast; L= lunch; D=dinner;
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during you travelling periods.
Quotation during Chinese New Year Holiday （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person）
||Single Room Supplement
1. Booking this tour during 25 Decmber 2008 - 25 January 2012, you may get 9% off as 2012 New Year promoto!
2. If there are more than 10 travellers(including 10), please enquire us for discount.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
One night stay in Suzhou.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- You accomodation in Shanghai.
- Tips to the guide and the driver.