Meet our guide at the airport and then transfer to check in a downtown hotel.
Then you are free for the rest of the day.
Enjoy Huizhou... Detail
After your breakfast in hotel, the local chauffer will drive you, together with the local tour guide, to the foot of the mountain. Take Yungu... Detail
Breakfast +Lunch + Dinner
Get up early in the morning to catch the sightseeing of sunrise.
Then continue to explore this mountain. Today before taking cable car down... Detail
— Note —
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||10 persons up
||Single Room Supplement
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Feeslisted in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing) ;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes;
- Luggage Transfers;
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Round-trip cable car up/down Mount. Huang
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Huangshan;
- Excess Baggage Charges;
- Personal Expenses;
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement;
- Tips to local guide and local chauffeur;