The local guide will pick you up at the Huangshan airport.
If time permits, you will visit the Cheng’s Three Houses. Built in Ming Dynasty... Detail
Begin to explore Mount Huangshan after your breakfast in hotel.
Take Yungu Cable Car up the mountain.
You have enough time enjoying the... Detail
Morning transfer by private vehicle to Xidi and Hongcun, two villages both listed as World Cultural Heritage sites by UNESCO. They are famous for... Detail
Before leaving Huangshan city, you will spend some 2 hours visiting Huangshan Mysterious Grottos. It is regarded as the ninth mysterious wonder in... Detail
— Note —
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||10 persons up
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Jau. --31 Dec. 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Feeslisted in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing) ;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes;
- Luggage Transfers;
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Round-trip cable car up/down Mount. Huang
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Huangshan;
- Excess Baggage Charges;
- Personal Expenses;
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement;
- Tips to local guide and local chauffeur;