The local guide will pick you up at the Huangshan airport.
Arrive at the foot of Huangshan after 1.5 private transfer.
Take cable car... Detail
Begin to explore Mount Huangshan after your breakfast in hotel.
You have enough time enjoying the picturesque sceneries on the mountain, such... Detail
Take Yuping cable car up the mountain.
Today with the company of local escort, you will visit the Guest-greeting Pine, Jade-screen Peak, the... Detail
Free on your own activities until the local guide picks you up at your hotel and transfer you to the airport / railway station/ shuttle... Detail
— Note —
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||10 persons up
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Jau. --31 Dec. 2011.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Feeslisted in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing) ;
- Service Charge & Government Taxes;
- Luggage Transfers;
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Round-trip cable car up/down Mount. Huang
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave Huangshan;
- Excess Baggage Charges;
- Personal Expenses;
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement;
- Tips to local guide and local chauffeur;