||Ramada Wuxi Hotel
* We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travel time
|Price ( per person, in US dollars)
* Tour Availability: Every Sunday at Shanghai Time (GMT+8)
* Children’s Charge: US$200 per child under 11 years old without single bed occupancy.
* Terms & Conditions:
1. We recommend you to take optional sightseeing during the tour. It costs extra US$70/person to add the following activities during the tour:
Suzhou: Boat Cruising on ancient Grand Canal; Hangzhou: Night of West Lake night singing & dancing show;
Shanghai: evening cruising on Huangpu River; Wuxi: Sanyang Plaza - popular evening hang-around for tourists and locals;
2. If you are traveling alone and would like to find a roommate, we will try to coordinate with other group members, by providing personal status to you two. If you confirm each other as room rate and once the tour starts, the sharing situation cannot be changed no matter whatever habits a roommate has, such as snoring or smoking. If you insist of changing to single room, you must persuade and make agreement with your room rate, and pay the single room supplement;
3. ShanghaiFocus reserve the right to refuse any person to join the group:
①his physical or mental condition is not suitable to take the tour;
② his general deportment affect the normal operation of the tour;
③his bad manners/behavior offense the enjoyment or welfare of the other group members;
4. We are not responsible for any loss, injury, casualty or damage because of force majeure, such as climatic abnormity, breakdown of machinery or equipment, wars, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond ShanghaiFocus’s control. We are not liable for any group cancelations due to majeure；
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary;
- All meals as specified in the itinerary;
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above by well-maintained, air-conditioned vehicle;
- Guide: A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing) All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Luggage Transfers Between airports and hotels.
- Arrangements The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- One bottle of mineral water every day.
- International air/train/cruise tickets arriving/departing from China;
- Gratuities to the tour guides or the drivers;
- China Entry Visa Fees;
- Excess Baggage Charges: Free baggage allowance is 20kg/ticket for economy class and carryon baggage should be kept with 5kg in weight and 20x40x 55cm in size;
- Personal Expenses: such as personal telecommunications, laundry, souvenir and so on;
- Any meal, sightseeing or service not specified in the itinerary;
- Single room supplement: For group of over 2 travelers, our rates are based on 2 people sharing one room. If someone requires a single room, he/she should pay single supplement as specified in the tariff table. If you require a single cabin on Yangtze Cruise, please contact your travel consultant to check for the right price and availability.
- China domestic air tickets: Mostly airfares fluctuate a lot. Please contact us to check the best airfare of your travel time;