Meet tour guide at the airport and then transfer to check in hotel. For the rest of the day you are free to design your itinerary. Detail
Visit the Shanghai Museum, the Yuyuan Garden, the Bund and a local family. The welcome dinner is served at Wang Bao He Restaurant of Central... Detail
After a free morning, fly to Mt. Yellow and transfer to check in the hotel.
Transfer to the foot of Huangshan Mountain. Take a cable car to climb the mountain . Don't forget to enjoy the magnificent scenery along the... Detail
In the morning, enjoy viewing of the Cloud-dispelling Pavilion and the Xihai Grand Canyon. After lunch, take the cable car again downwards the... Detail
Arrive in Suzhou in the early morning. After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Tiger Hill, the Humble Administrator's Garden and the Garden of... Detail
Drive to Zhouzhuang, the No. 1 Water Town of China. Visit the Hall of Shen's residence. Transfer back to Suzhou. Detail
Free morning and lunch on your own. In the afternoon take train to Hangzhou. Upon arrival, transfer to check in the hotel. Detail
Hangzhous highlights today: Six Harmonies Pagoda, the Lingyin Temple (Temple of Inspired Seclusion) and the West Lake.In the afternoon... Detail
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. To avoid having the poor food at the site, you will take highway back to downtown to have... Detail
Visit the Provincial History Museum. A la carte lunch at a local famous restaurant. Then visit the Great Mosque. Fly to Beijing and transfer to... Detail
Visit the Badaling Great Wall. Lunch at at a local popular Sichuan Food restaurant. Later Visit the Ming Tomb and the Summer... Detail
Visit the Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. Beijing Roast Duck as dinner. After dinner, enjoy a Peking Opera Show in... Detail
— Note —
B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner;
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person）
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events , such as the National Holiday(1st-7th Oct),
Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days.
We suggest you not to travel during those periods. But it is surely OK if you would
like to plan your tour at that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.Price Inclusions:
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.
- Zhujiajiao 1 Day Tour From US$80.00
- Beijing 6-Day Marvelous Tour From US$457.00
- Nanxun Ancient Town Day Trip From US$65.00
- 8 Days Tour Beijing, Shanghai and Xi'an From US$1140.00
- 11 Days Tour to Beijing, Xi'an,Guilin,Yangshuo and Shanghai From US$2399.00
- 14-day tour Beijing, Mt.Yellow,Suzhou, Zhou Village, Xi'an and Hangzhou From US$1395.00
- Panoramic View of Xi'an in 5 Days From US$643.00
- Yangtze Cruise Combined With Shanghai, Xi'an, Suzhou & Beijing 14 Days From US$2127.00
- 6 Days to Kunming Combined With Lijiang From US$600.00
- Yunnan 8 Days Visit to Kunming - Dali - Lijiang – Kunming From US$800.00