Meet the guide at the Guilin airport and transfer to tour around Guilin. Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill are coverd in todays... Detail
Transfer to Longsheng after breakfast. In Longsheng area live the Zhuang and Yao ethnic minorities. They make a living of agriculture.... Detail
Tansfer back to Guilin to take your departure flight. Home Sweet Home. Detail
— Note —
B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner;
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person）
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events , such as the National Holiday(1st-7th Oct),
Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days.
We suggest you not to travel during those periods. But it is surely OK if you would
like to plan your tour at that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.