Our tour guide will meet you at Xian airport. Tour begins. Terracotta Warriors is a must-see while travelling in Xian. We arrange it as your first... Detail
— Note —
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person）
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events , such as the National Holiday(1st-7th Oct),
Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days.
We suggest you not to travel during those periods. But it is surely OK if you would
like to plan your tour at that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
- One Chinese lunch.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Airport transfer.
- One bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement