* We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travel time
|Price ( per person, in US dollars)
* Validity of the rates: 05 June — 06 June 2011
* If there are more than 10 people in the group, please contact your travel consultant for better discounts;
* If you aren't traveling during June 05- June 06, this tour is also feasible only without Dragon Boat compition in Xixi Wetland Park. The other part keeps the same, including regular sightseeing of Xixi Wetland Park;
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary;
- All meals as specified in the itinerary;
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is a western style buffet.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above by well-maintained, air-conditioned vehicle;
- Guide: A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing) All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Luggage Transfers Between airports and hotels.
- Arrangements The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Your Shanghai hotel acommodation;
- Gratuities to the tour guides or the drivers;
- Personal Expenses: such as personal telecommunications, laundry, souvenir and so on;
- Any meal, sightseeing or service not specified in the itinerary;
- Single room supplement: For group of over 2 travelers, our rates are based on 2 people sharing one room. If someone requires a single room, he/she should pay single supplement as specified in the tariff table.