Casa Garden is a small park located in Macau Peninsula, Macau. Built in 1770, the park was originally the residence of a wealthy Portuguese merchant Manuel Pereira. At a later period it was rented out to the English East India Company and was used to house the directors of the Macau branch of the company. The park is made up of an old residence, Old Protestant Cemetery and an art gallery.
The place now is the headquarters of the Macau delegation of the Orient Foundation. In 2005, it was officially enlisted as part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Historic Centre of Macau.