The Tibet Autonomous Region is located in the southwest part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Tibet has various complex landforms such as high and steep mountains, deep valleys, glaciers, bare rocks and gobi deserts. All places in the region lie at an average altitude of more than 4,000 meters.
Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet, is worshipped as paradise in many poems. And it is indeed a dream-about place. It is not only because of its high altitude at 3,650 meters but also its impressive heritage of cultural and spiritual history.
- from : US $1228.0010 Days Tour Lhasa- Gyangtse- Shigatse- Dingri- the Everest Base Camp
- from : US $1350.008 Days Tibet Best
- from : US $892.007 Days Tour to Lhasa, Gyangtse and Shigatse
- from : US $456.00Lhasa 4-Day Discovery Tour
China Tibet Travel
- from : US $2525.00Most Popular Cities + Yangtze River 20-Day Tour
- from : US $3350.0020-day Tour Tibet, China Most Popular and Yangtze Cruise
- from : US $1580.0012-day Tour To Tibet, Beijing and Xi'an
- from : US $1580.0014-day Tour to Hongkong, Guilin and Tibet
- from : US $2538.0016-day Tour Tibet, Famous Religious Mountains and Beautiful Guilin
- from : US $2212.00China Ancient Capitals + Tibet 13-Day Tour
- from : US $1709.009-Day Tour to Beijing, Lhasa and Shanghai
- from : US $2876.00HongKong + Yangtze Cruise + Tibet 19-Day Tour
- from : US $3257.0018-Day Tour to Silk Road + Beijing, Shanghai and Xi'an
- from : US $1563.0014-Day Tour to Four Best Selected Cities
Procedures to Customize Your China Travel
- Write us what you really want in your China tour.
- We will quote you in 24 hours.
- If necessary, make some adjustment according to your specific needs. It is free to adjust the tour. We won't quit adjusting the tour to your requirements untill you are satisfied.
- Upon your confirmation, please pay a deposit of US$200/pax
- Come to China and pay the outstanding balance of tour fare. Then enjoy your China tour.
- If you don't want to pay it in China by cash, you can pay the balance 30 days before your tour begins. For more details, Please see Terms & Conditions