Meet the guide at the airport and then transfer to check in the hotel.
Today our guide will take you to visit Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, Oriental Pearl TV Tower plus History museum and Xintiandi entertainment complex.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall: Near to Renmin Square from the Shanghai Museum stands the Shanghai Planning Hall where shows the fatastic future of this energetic city.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Standing by the Huangpu River with a height of 468 meters high, Oriental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia (up to the last floor to see Shanghai scenery).It is a new landmark of Shanghai in 21st century.
- Xintiandi: Located in central Shanghai just south of Huaihai Zhong Road, Xintiandi is a redevelopment of a once rundown part of town based on the layout of an old Shanghainese neighbourhood. Now it is a state-of-the-art warren of upscale shops, bars and restaurants based on the theme of "where old meets new". Here you find the oddly complimentary combination of the traditional houses of old Shanghai (the 'Shikumen') hosting ultra modern restaurants, bars and shops.
After visiting the Yuyuan Garden and Jade Buddha Temple, transfer to take the flight to Yichang. Embark the cruise ship and depart Yichang at 00:00 am.
- Yuyuan Garden: Yu Garden is one of the most famous gardens in China and is national heritage listed. It was built in 1559 and extended in 1577. Each section of the garden is separated by curved white walls crowned with the head and body of a dragon. It's named after the original owner.
- Jade Buddha Temple: a venerable and famous Buddhist temple, Jade Buddha Temple was firstly built to keep two jade Buddha statues brought from Burma by monk Huigen.
Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam Site(8:30-10:30am).
- The Three Gorges: Occupying an area along the Yangtze River from Yichang to the ancient city of Baidi City, the Three Gorges boasts of its unique natural beauty. Now Chinese government is building the imposingThree Gorges Dam, following upon the dream of Dr. Sun Yat Sun to cultivate this impoverished area of China.
Shore excursion to Shennong Stream(8:00am-12:30pm).
--Shennong Stream: The 60-kilometer flows north to south through deep gorges and finally merges with the Yangtze at the mouth of the Wu Gorge. The Shennong Stream is indeed a very attractive scenic spot? with its crystal unpolluted water and the beautiful sights along it.
Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:30-10:30am).
--Fengdu Ghost City: According to Chinese legend , Fengdu is the place where the devils live. People say that spirits go to heaven, and evil goes to Fengdu . Walking in Fengdu, you may see deserted streets with empty shops and banks, which will make you feel eerie.
Disembark at 9:00am. Transfer to visit Chongqing Zoo. Then transfer to Lijiang.
- Chongqing Zoo: Visit the Panda Room in this zoo. You may have a close sightseeing of the lovely pandas. Also you this zoo you may have the chance to see the lesser pandas South China Tigers, Gloden Hair Monkeys and some other national protected animals.
Pay a visit to Yunshanping and The Mural in Baisha Village
- Yunshanping: Located on east of the Yulong Snow Mountain, this large pasture is hidden in a virgin spruce fores.
- The Mural in Baisha Village: This ancient Murals were stored, preserved and displayed in some ancient buildings in the Baisha village, which is located 10km northwest of Lijiang city. These houses were built over a period of more than 300 years during the Ming (1385AD) and Qin Dynasty (1619AD). The murals were also painted during this period when the Han, Bai, Tibetan and Naxi people came together and resided in Lijiang Plain. Hence the Baisha Mural displayed the different religious cultures and arts forms from Buddhism, Lamaism, Daoism and the Naxi Dongba religion. The Artists that painted the murals also came from the Han, Tibetan, Bai and Naxi people.However, some parts of this valuable Baisha Mural were deliberately destroyed during the Cultural Revolution.
Today's highlights: The Black Dragon Pool, and Lijiang Ancient City.
-The Black Dragon Pool: this site is situated just at the foot of the Elephant Hill, which is about a mile north of the Old Town. It is also called Jade Spring Park. In this park, you can find several traditional structures with their own unique and fascinating stories. Such structures include the One-cent Pavilion, Moon-Embracing Hall, Five-Phoenix Hall and the Five-Arch Bridge. Along the side of the Elephant Hill, there are a also a number of new springs that flows out of the pool. To the south of the pool is a small waterfall where the water also flows into the Old Town. On a clear day, you could take many scenic pictures with the beautiful Jade Dragon Snow Mountain as the background in this park. You can also enjoy the traditional Naxi music at the Opera Platform.
- Lijiang Ancient City: This town was built about 800 years ago during the Southern Song Dynasty. Owing to it's unique ethnic culture and urban layout, this old town (including Baisha and Shuhe housing clusters) was enlisted to be one of World Cultural Heritage in 1997. This ancient town has an area of 3.8 square km with about 30,000 residents living in it. Two major families resides in this town: the Mu Family (the former ruling family) and the He Family. There are three entrance to the Old Town. Strolling causally along the Old Town, you can find beautiful cobbles stone path across the narrow streets. Most of the Naxi's houses were errected along the fast flowing streams in the old town
Transfer to Kunming and visit the Stone Forest there.
- The Stone Forest: A kind of typical karst landscape because of earth movement over millions of years. Sani people inhabit here. Their folk customs are worthwhile experiences. You will be surely impressed by their handcrafts, minority dances and natural sceneries.
Visit the Yuantong Temple and the Green Lake Park. Then transfer to take the flight to Guilin.
- Yuantong Temple: One of the key Buddhist temples issued by the state Council, it is the largest temple in Kunming with a history of over 1,200 years.
- Green Lake Park: Situated in the downtown Kunming , the Green Lake Park is also named Nine Dragon Pond in ancient times, because there are nine spring outlets at the north of the lake. In winnter many Siberian red-beaked gulls come to inhabit here.
Today's Activities: Zhuang and Yao Ethnic Tribes Longsheng Terraced Field in Longji area
- Dragons Backbone Rice Terrace: In land of Pingxiang, located in the southeast of Longsheng County, Guangxi, there is a group of large-scaled rice terraces built into the hillside. Some of the terraces look like great chains, while others look like ribbons. They wind from the feet to the tops of the hills. The smaller ones are like snails and the bigger ones like towers. There are layers upon layers of terraces, high and low. The outline is very smooth, its scale enormous. Also known as "The champion of the terrace world", these are the Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces.
Experience Li River cruise. Then visit Yangshuo Big Banyan Tree and Yangshuo Moon Mountain.
- Li River Cruise: The Li River is the highlight and climax of any journey to Guilin. The 54 km waterway of the twisty Li River between Zhujiang Pier and Yangshuo cuts between thousands of picturesque peaks.
Created by a stirring ''Movement of Mother Nature'', the most famous attractions along the Li River Cruise are the Waterfall near Yang Causeway, Misty scene of Langshi, Nine-Horse Fresco, Charming Reflection at Yellow-cloth Shoal and Xingping Wonderland. All of these make the Li River Cruise a perfect everlasting memory.
- Yangshuo Big Banyan Tree: Situated near Gaotian Town along the Jinbao River, 7.5km south of Yangshuo, it is no exaggeration to say that the whole area, with its beautiful natural scenery, looks like a Chinese painting. In the center of the park, standing 17m high and taking up an area of 100sq m, is a big banyan tree with a history of 1400 years.
- Yangshuo Moon Mountain: Moon Cave has a giant archway ,about 50 meters and 980steps, hence the name. There will be many hawkers. They may pester to sell you water. Also dont forget to bring your hiking shoes to climb the steps.
Explore to the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill. Then transfer to take the flight to Hong Kong.
- Elephant Trunk Hill :As the emblem of Guilin city, it lies at the meeting point of the Peach Blossom and Li Rivers, with Zi Sandbank to the east across the Li. Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangshan) is the badge of Guilin city, and was given its name because the hill looks exactly like an elephant drinking from the river with its trunk. It is a masterpiece of karst landscape, composed of pure limestone deposited on the sea floor 360 million years ago.
-Reed Flute Cave: Situated at the foot of Guangming Hill in northeastern Guiln, Reed Flute Cave got its name from the kind of reed growing immediately outside the cave entrance, which is used to make fine flutes. It has been a tourist attraction for more than 1,000 years. Inside the cave, there are various stalagmites, stone curtains, stone flowers and stone pillars, which constitute a unique charm, making it known as a palace of natural art.
See off. Home Sweet Home.