Meet the guide at the airport and then transfer to check in the hotel.
Experience Li River cruise.
- Li River Cruise: The Li River is the highlight and climax of any journey to Guilin. The 54 km waterway of the twisty Li River between Zhujiang Pier and Yangshuo cuts between thousands of picturesque peaks.
Created by a stirring ''Movement of Mother Nature'', the most famous attractions along the Li River Cruise are the Waterfall near Yang Causeway, Misty scene of Langshi, Nine-Horse Fresco, Charming Reflection at Yellow-cloth Shoal and Xingping Wonderland. All of these make the Li River Cruise a perfect everlasting memory.
After breakfast, visit the Reed Flute Cave and the Elephant Trunk Hill.
Transfer to the airport to take the flight to Kunming.
- Reed Flute Cave: Situated at the foot of Guangming Hill in northeastern Guiln, Reed Flute Cave got its name from the kind of reed growing immediately outside the cave entrance, which is used to make fine flutes. It has been a tourist attraction for more than 1,000 years. Inside the cave, there are various stalagmites, stone curtains, stone flowers and stone pillars, which constitute a unique charm, making it known as a palace of natural art.
- Elephant Trunk Hill: As the emblem of Guilin City, it lies at the meeting point of the Peach Blossom and Li Rivers, with Zi Sandbank to the east across the Li. Elephant Trunk Hill (Xiangshan) is the badge of Guilin City, and was given its name because the hill looks exactly like an elephant drinking from the river with its trunk. It is a masterpiece of karst landscape, composed of pure limestone deposited on the sea floor 360 million years ago.
After breakfast, tour to Green Lake Park, the Stone Forest and theYuantong Temple
- Green Lake Park: Situated in the downtown Kunming , the Green Lake Park is also named Nine Dragon Pond in ancient times, because there are nine spring outlets at the north of the lake. In winnter many Siberian red-beaked gulls come to inhabit here.
- Stone Forest: A kind of typical karst landscape because of earth movement over millions of years. Sani people inhabit here. Their folk customs are worthwhile experiences. You will be surely impressed by their handcrafts, minority dances and natural sceneries.
- Yuantong Temple: One of the key Buddhist temples issued by the state Council, it is the largest temple in Kunming with a history of over 1,200 years.
Transfer from Kunming to Lijiang. Then pay a visit the ancient city and the Jade Spring Park.
- Lijiang Ancient City: This town was built about 800 years ago during the Southern Song Dynasty. Owing to it's unique ethnic culture and urban layout, this old town (including Baisha and Shuhe housing clusters) was enlisted to be one of World Cultural Heritage in 1997. This ancient town has an area of 3.8 square km with about 30,000 residents living in it. Two major families resides in this town: the Mu Family (the former ruling family) and the He Family. There are three entrance to the Old Town. Strolling causally along the Old Town, you can find beautiful cobbles stone path across the narrow streets. Most of the Naxi's houses were errected along the fast flowing streams in the old town
- Jade Spring Park: Also known as Black Dragon Pool, this site is situated just at the foot of the Elephant Hill, which is about a mile north of the Old Town. It is also called Jade Spring Park. In this park, you can find several traditional structures with their own unique and fascinating stories. Such structures include the One-cent Pavilion, Moon-Embracing Hall, Five-Phoenix Hall and the Five-Arch Bridge. Along the side of the Elephant Hill, there are a also a number of new springs that flows out of the pool. To the south of the pool is a small waterfall where the water also flows into the Old Town. On a clear day, you could take many scenic pictures with the beautiful Jade Dragon Snow Mountain as the background in this park. You can also enjoy the traditional Naxi music at the Opera Platform.
Today's highlights: The Yufengsi Lamasery, The Mural in Baisha Village, The Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Yak Meadow
- Yufengsi Lamasery: on the south side of the Yulong (Jade Dragon) Snow Mountain, some 13 km, Yufengsi Lamasery was built in the last year of the reign of the Qing Emperor Kangxi. The whole architecture represents in a Qing stytle. This temple is famous for camellias in it,
- Mural in Baisha Village: This ancient Murals were stored, preserved and displayed in some ancient buildings in the Baisha village, which is located 10km northwest of Lijiang city. These houses were built over a period of more than 300 years during the Ming (1385AD) and Qin Dynasty (1619AD). The murals were also painted during this period when the Han, Bai, Tibetan and Naxi people came together and resided in Lijiang Plain. Hence the Baisha Mural displayed the different religious cultures and arts forms from Buddhism, Lamaism, Daoism and the Naxi Dongba religion. The Artists that painted the murals also came from the Han, Tibetan, Bai and Naxi people.However, some parts of this valuable Baisha Mural were deliberately destroyed during the Cultural Revolution.
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain: Jade Dragon Snow Mountain is situated north of LiJiang Old Town. The highest point in the mountain reaches a height of 5596 meters. This prominent wonder is made up of thirteen peaks and the highest one is named as "Fan Peak". This "Fan peak" is still a virigin peak and has yet to be conquered by mountaineering enthusiasts. Above the height of 4500 meters, you can find 19 marine glaciers extending to a width of 30 meters and approximately 100 meters in length.
There are cable cars available in this resort that will bring you to a height of 4506 meters above sea level. You can also enjoy skiing on the northeast range of the Fan Peak. This is the one and only skiing place located in the South of China. Through out the year, snow will fall on the peaks and frequently clouds or fog encircles them. Looking from a far distance, the mountain resembles a Jade Dragon. Hence the name "Jade Dragon Snow Mountain" was originated.
- Yak Meadow: This is a place where tourist can get relaxed and please one’s eyes with the breathtaking meadow scenery. Yak Meadow is one part of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain where the Yi and Zang Minorities live.
Back to Kunming and then take the flight to Chongqing. Embark cruise and depart Chongqing at 22:00 pm.
Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am).
- Fengdu Ghost City: According to Chinese legend , Fengdu is the place where the devils live. People say that spirits go to heaven, and evil goes to Fengdu . Walking in Fengdu, you may see deserted streets with empty shops and banks, which will make you feel eerie.
Shore excursion to Shennong Stream(1:30-5:30pm).
- Shennong Stream: The 60-kilometer flows north to south through deep gorges and finally merges with the Yangtze at the mouth of the Wu Gorge. The Shennong Stream is indeed a very attractive scenic spot, with its crystal unpolluted water and the beautiful sights along it.
PShore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site.Arrive in Yichang at 1:00pm. Transfer to Xian by air.
- Three Gorges: Occupying an area along the Yangtze River from Yichang to the ancient city of Baidi City, the Three Gorges boasts of its unique natural beauty. Now Chinese government is building the imposingThree Gorges Dam, following upon the dream of Dr. Sun Yat Sun to cultivate this impoverished area of China.
Visit the Bell Tower, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Terracotta Warriors(include golf carts)
- Bell Tower: It is the largest and best-preserved of its kind in China, is 36 meters (118 feet) high. Standing on top of the tower, you can have a bird's view of the city.
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda: where Master Xuanzang (Monk Tripitaka) stored his collection of classic Buddhist artifacts brought from India. Nowadays it is the landmark of the ancient capital city - Xi'an.
- Terracotta Warriors: The Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. Work is ongoing at this site, which is around 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shi Huang's Mausoleum, Lintong County, Shaanxi province. It is a sight not to be missed by any visitor to China.
After breakfast visit the Shaanxi Historical Museum and the City Wall. Then transfer to take the flight to Beijing.
- Shaanxi Historical Museum: situated at the western side of the "Wild Goose Pagoda" in Xian City , Shaanxi Historical Museum is a state class museum, covering an area of 70,000 square meters. 55,000 odd square meters. It is opened to the publc in 1991.
- City Wall: Built in the Ming dynasty about 700 years ago, the wall measures around 13.9 km in circumference, 12 meters in height, 18 meters wide at its base while 15 meters wide on the top.
Visit Great Wall at Mutianyu by round-trip cable car. Roasted Duck as dinner at Hepingmen Quanjude
- Great Wall, Mutianyu: This section of Great Wall is less crowded. You may take cable car to a good section where you may walk along the wall. Then you may have a sight of the surroundings.Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
- Roasted Duck at Hepingmen: Enjoy the Peking Roasted Duck as dinner. It is the most famous food in Beijing.
Today's highlights: The Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, The Tian'anmen Square
- Forbidden City: Built from 1406-1420 during the Ming Dynasty, the Imperial Palace, popularly known as the Forbidden City, was the permanent residence of the emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368-1911). It covers over 720,000 square meters of floor space, with more than 8,700 rooms, surrounded by city wall as high as ten meters and a city moat as wide as 52 meters.
- Temple of Heaven: At the Temple of Heaven Emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368-1911) worshiped Heaven and prayed for good harvests. A masterpiece of the Ming and Qing architectural art and a precious example of China's ancient architecture, the Temple of Heaven is the largest architectural group for worshipping Heaven in the world. In 1961, it was listed by the State Council as a key monument under state protection." In 1998, it was recognized by UNESCO as a human heritage of the world."
- Tian'anmen Square: It is the largest city square in the world , representing symbol of China's national pride, surrounded by many grand buildings including the Heavenly Gate (entry to the Forbidden City), Museums, government buildings and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum.
Transfer to airport.Take your return flight. Home sweet home.