Meet the guide at the Guilin airport and tramsfer to check in the hotel. Then you are free for the rest of the day. we advise you to have a good rest in the hotel.
Whole day tour around Guilin. Enjoy the breathtaking sceneries there. Todays highlights are the Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill and the Fubo Hill.
- Reed Flute Cave: is praised as "the art hall created by nature". The track of tourists is prosperous from Tang Dynasty. From 1959 when it was developed, it has been a must for every tourist to Guilin.
- Elephant-trunk Hill is also called Elephant Hill, which stands majestically at the confluence of the Li River and Taohua River. It is deemed as the symbol of Guilin. The Elephant Hill has Shuiyue Cave, Elephant's Eye Stone, Pagoda for Samantabhadra, The stone looks like a trunk of an elephant drinking water.
- Fubo Hill slopes into the Li River in the east and looms in the west over the ground. Waves run back wherever they meet the blocks thus it gets the name. In Returning Pearl Cave and Qianfo Cave, there are many stone slabs and Buddha images carved in relief in Tang and Song Dynasties. So it is known as 'the Fascinating Place of Fubo Mountain'.
After breakfast, transfer to Yangshuo. Have a cruise on the Li River, getting yourself refreshed with this incredibly beautiful scenery. After lunch, free time for shopping by yourself in the town. Then in the evening, you will guided to enjoy the wonderful Yangshuo Impression Show.
- Li River Cruise: Li River is the soul of Guilin scenery. The region covers 83-km karst area with clear, exotic, ingenious and changing characteristics. Take a boat a boat and enjoy yourself with the wonderful scenery of peeks, rivers, sunshine and reflections on the water.
Back to Guilin after breakfast. According to your return flight schedule, if time permits, our guide will lead you to Big Banyan Tree Park. Then transfer to airport to take your flight back.
- Big Banyan Tree: Situated near Gaotian Town along the Jinbao River, 7.5km south of Yangshuo, it is no exaggeration to say that the whole area, with its beautiful natural scenery, looks like a Chinese painting. In the center of the park, standing 17m high and taking up an area of 100sq m, is a big banyan tree with a history of 1400 years.