Meet our guide at the airport and then transfer to check in the hotel for 3 nights stay. Then you are free for the rest of the day to have a... Detail
Make a tour around the Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. Beijing Roast Duck as dinner and then enjoy a Peking... Detail
After breakfast, visit the Badaling Great Wall. Have lunch at a popular Sichuan Food restaurant. Then continue to visit the Sacred Way and the... Detail
Visit the Summer Palace and say goodbye to Beijing. Then take a flight to the most inland city--Urumqi and transfer to the hotel for 1 night... Detail
After breakfast, drive to Turpan and check in the hotel for 1 night stay. Then have a pleasure trip to the Jiaohe Ruins who witnessed the long... Detail
After breakfast, excurse the Gaochang Ruins located in the desolate Gebi desert. In the afternoon, visit the Baizikeli Thousand Buddha Cave and... Detail
Have a brief breakfast on the train and then transfer to the hotel for 1 night stay. Make an excursion to the shrine of Buddhist art treasures... Detail
Have a wonderful camel-riding experience along the Echoing-Sand Dune to the Crescent Lake, who is a nature miracle coexist with the desert for... Detail
Visit the amazing Terracotta Soldier Museum. Have a la carte lunch. Then excurse Big Wild Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda who is the landmark... Detail
Visit the Shaanxi History Museum and tour around the city wall. After that take a flight to prosperous and fashionable Shanghai. Then transfer... Detail
Make a full day excursion to the Shanghai Museum, the Yuyuan Garden, the famous Bund area along the Huangpu River and a local family. Watch a... Detail
Go to the airport and end your enjoyable China tour. Detail
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
||Guangzhou Hotel Beijing
||Xinjiang Grand Hotel
||Sheraton Urumqi Hotel
||Xian Citylion Int'l Hotel
||Tower Hotel Xian
||Pacific Luck Hotel Shanghai
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1stFeb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.
- Tips to tour guide and driver.