Meet our guide at the airport and then transfer to check into the hotel. The rest of the day is free for your leisure. Detail
Pay a visit to the Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. - Tiananmen Square: Tian An Men (Gate of Heavenly... Detail
Pay a visit to the famous Badaling Great Wall. Have lunch at a Sichuan food restaurant. In the afternoon, walk along the Sacred Way and visit the... Detail
After breakfast, begin your free day exploring the vibrant and cultural Beijing!
Today’s excursion includes The Summer Palace, the Lama Temple and Beijing Zoo. After that, transfer to Xian by a... Detail
Upon arrival, have a nice breakfast in the hotel. Today’s excursion includes the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda... Detail
After breakfast, you will have a free day tour on your own today! You can visit the City Wall, the Great Mosque and the Bazaar... Detail
Take a independent flight to Lhasa. A Chinaotour guide will meet you at the airport and then check you into the hotel for 3 nights stay. Have a good... Detail
In the morning, pay a visit to the Potala Palace. Have a western style lunch and then a tour to the Sera Monastery and the Norbulingka... Detail
Pay a visit to the Jokhang Temple and then a free tour round the Barkhor Street. In the afternoon, visit the Tibet Museum, Tibetan Traditional... Detail
Pay a visit to a Tibetan family to experience their life. After that, take a flight to Shanghai. On arrival, check into the hotel for a 2 nights... Detail
Today you can take a tour to Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden, Bund area by yourselves. - Shanghai Museum used to be near the Bund. It is... Detail
There are many must-see attractions in Shanghai. Select what your preference to visit today! Detail
See off. Home sweet home.
— Note —
B-- Breakfast L-- Lunch D-- Dinner
||Golden Palace Silver Street Hotel
||Holiday Inn Central Pazal
||Grand New World Hotel
||River Bund Hotel
We will arrange hotels of the same class if there are no rooms available during your travelling periods.
Quotation （The rate is calculated in US dollar for one person)
||Single Room Supplement
* Validity of the rate: 1st Feb 2012—1st Feb 2013.
* The rate may rise while in high reason and special events/holidays, depending on your departure date.
* The rate for some special holidays/events, such as the National Holiday (1st-7th Oct), Chinese Spring Festival and Shanghai F1, would be much higher than usual days. We suggest you not to travel during that period. But it is surely OK if you prefer that time. We promise that we will do our best to offer you tours of high quality.
- Entrance Fees listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another similar restaurant. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We try to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied, however there may be only Chinese breakfast is prepared in some remote places.
- Private Transfers for the itinerary listed above.
A private English-speaking guide and a private driver will be provided in each city, which will remain with you throughout your time in that city.
- Hotels: (based on standard twin sharing)
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Airport Tax and Fuel Fee
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Two bottles of mineral water per day.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Any meals, which are not listed in the tour itinerary.
- Single Supplement.
- Tips to tour guide and driver.